Sunday, April 1, 2012

Day 21

Well, today wasn't too terrible. Woke up, got the baby out of bed and ready for the day. He was all smiles this morning. Then I sat around, writing Cody's letters and watching Lost. Totally forgot to do the laundry, but that's okay. I waited for Cody's phone call, my favorite part of Sundays. And we got it around 2pm. I was so happy, he got to talk to Tiny Baby. 


When he started talking to Tiny Baby, Tiny Baby looked at the phone like it stung him, and tried to take the phone from me to figure out how to get his Daddy out! Then when he couldn't, he got mad at it. It was so funny! Talking with Cody made me feel so much better today, especially since the baby got to hear his Daddy, and his Daddy got to hear him scream at the phone haha. I cried for about 20 minutes after the phone call, though. 


Then my mom showed up to take me to her house. She had ordered the pay-per-view for Wrestlemania 2012, and it was EPIC. Cena got his ass kicked by the Rock. YES! Afterwards, I just kind of sat around waiting to head home. Now that I am home, alone again, I have a migraine. Urgh. But, we are okay, happy for the moment, and ready for tomorrow. One more day down, not too many ahead. 


Cody, I'm proud of you, baby for all you're doing and going through just to take care of us... We love you so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment