Saturday, March 31, 2012

Day 20

Twenty days. Twenty days have gone by since Cody left, and it still feels like he left yesterday. Why can't time go faster? Why can't he just be home already? We miss him so much. 

We got two letters in the mail from him today. Talk about a shock! He has so little time to write it was amazing! He's doing okay, having a little trouble, but I have confidence in him, and I know he'll do fine. We are hoping for a phone cal from him tomorrow, though short it may be. The baby needs to hear his daddy's voice. 

Today was pretty rough. We had some issues within the household, had to make some changes, and now I am home alone... At night. I hate this. Yeah, I have my own ways of protecting myself, but I'm scared I'm not quick enough to protect the baby. And this house is godawful creepy. I got some laundry done today, and made potato salad. 

We were supposed to go to my grandma's for an easter thing but that didn't work out. Also, we almost ran out of formula, and we ran out of money weeks ago. So my inlaws brought some over, and came to see the baby. We sat outside for a bit while he tried to catch the cat. He pulls her hair and her ears, and she just meows in complaint. She hasn't tried to eat him yet. 

Tiny Baby got so tired today, he was falling asleep in his bouncer before I fed him dinner. So I fed him, then we sat outside to wait for them to show up, he was trying to walk while I held him up. And for some reason he keeps shoving his hand down his throat, gagging himself and thinks it's funny. 

I haven't eaten all day... I don't know what's wrong with me. I literally keep forgetting to eat, and it doesn't bother me in the least. When I try to eat something I look at the food and feel sick. I force myself to eat and I get sick. I'm still shaking a little. Ah well. I could stand to lose a few pounds anyway... 

Tomorrow I am going to try and finish the laundry, and possibly go to my mom's for the paperview. I hope she gets it, I could use the distraction, and an excuse to go to her house... She's been so good to me, she paid my phone bill just so I could get the phone call from Cody so he could talk to the baby... I love her so much, and my daddy for being so caring. He tries to make sure I'm involved, invited to stuff and not losing my mind. I'm glad I have so many people that care about me. 

Addie has been helping me too, she tries to make sure my brain is in other places and not constantly on the fact that Cody isn't here. I really owe her a lot. 

Well, I better get the laundry switched over so the wet clothes can dry... Until tomorrow everyone! 

Hoping I get a call from you tomorrow baby, you could use encouragement just as much as me... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment