Saturday, March 24, 2012

Day 13

Boy today was eventful! I woke up tired, after having a migraine most of the night and swindling my sister into rubbing my back and neck until I could finally sleep. Then I took my meds, changed and fed the fat boy, and soon after laid him down for his nap, seeing as he fell asleep in his bouncer. Little cutie. So my dad watched tiny Baby for the day so I could take my sister to the Holi Festival, or Festival of Colors, in Spanish Fork.


Talk about interesting. We had to park 3 miles away from the Sri Sri Radha Krishna temple, and walk there. On the way we listened to a girl behind us whine about how the chalk was going to make her all ugly. I nearly tripped over my sister laughing when a little boy ran by and blasted her with purple chalk. Priceless. So we finally get to the temple and I'm dizzy and nauseous from not having eaten anything. So we head for the shopping area they have up on the side of the temple, and I get hit, literally HIT in the eye with green chalk. My right eye. Finally we managed to sit down and eat something and we watched some people sneak into other peoples pictures when they weren't looking. 


When we were done, Bumblebee and I walked to the little pool we took pictures at last year, and took pictures again! We heard the announcement for the next throwing, and wandered around the hill so I could get some pictures of it. As we walked around the hill, another kid ran by me, and HIT me in the eye with GREEN chalk! My right eye AGAIN! So I spent about ten minutes trying to get it all out, while my sister laughed hysterically at me. Then we saw an ambulance coming in the gate. Apparently someone had gone into a diabetic seizure. We got pictures of the throwing and were swamped with the chalk cloud. 


Bumblebees friend was coming, so we wandered to the entrance to wait for her. On the way down, some random girl ran by me and GROPED ME. I was like, what the hell??? That is MY boob, thank you very much! So we waited and waited for Bumble's friend, and waited some more. We finally got bored and began walking towards the gate when Bumble got a text saying she was walking up to the gate. We sat and watched for her, and somehow she walked right by us. So I sat down and waited for Bumble to find her friend. When they came down to meet me, they covered me with chalk. I accidentally opened my eyes and got pink chalk in my LEFT eye!!! Urgh. So we hung out with her and then left.


We had to walk the three miles back to the car, and by then I had horrible blisters on my tootsies. As we were walking down the street, some kids already heading home yelled out the window, "You guys are gross!" and some guy walking behind us yelled back, "Your mom's gross!" Me and bumble could NOT stop laughing. We finally made it back to the car about the time I wanted to die. I kept thinking the whole time, "Cody's running around doing this same thing with a big ass pack on his back and I'm whining that my foot hurts?! I suck so bad..." 


We got home and Tiny Baby had already gone to bed. I was thinking THANK GOD, cuz I am TOO sore and tired to do it. 


Traffic was HORRIBLE. We ended up having to turn around about 4 times because we ended up being in the wrong lane when we needed to turn, because no one would let us over!! We stopped at Wendy's and when we got home, I took a shower, which was purple for the first ten minutes!! HAHA!!! PURPLE SHOWER!!! And now I am sore, tired, depressed and about to go to sleep. Cody did not call today, nor did I get a letter, so I am a little bummed and worried. I hope to hear from him tomorrow, and hopefully get a letter on Monday.


So, without further ado, Cody we love you and miss you and I have my fingers crossed for tomorrow and Monday and GOODNIGHT BABY!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment