Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day 11

Not much happened today. I got up, checked the mail, no letter from Cody, just the graduation date and such, but that made me feel a little better knowing when I could see him again. I went to my mom's again, and took Tiny Baby to get his 6 and 9 month shots. He only cried for like 3 seconds and when I picked him up he laughed at me. We thought we had lost his binky and searched the doctor's office for it like crazy. As we were about to leave, I looked down to pick up the diaper bag and noticed it sticking out of my shirt... Weirdo baby must have dropped it when I picked him up. 


Other than that I just spent the day on my computer and writing to Cody. When we came home, Tiny Baby was Grumpy Baby. I let him play for a bit, fed him, bathed him and sent him to bed. I fed him a little extra than normal because the doc said not to give him bottles in the middle of the night when he wakes up anymore, because he should be sleeping through the night. I know he is only waking up because his Daddy is gone. He was sleeping through the night for the most part before he left. 


I'm doing a little better. Not much, but better. I do much better on the days I get letters from my hubby. He's such a sweetheart, it's like highschool all over again, when we would write letters to each other back and forth all day. It really means a lot to me when I get a letter from him. I am hoping I get one tomorrow. If not, I will be patient. As patient as you can when you decide to write him a letter all day just to keep you busy... HAHA. 


Anyway, his graduation date is May 24, and his family day is the 23rd. At least thats what the paper said, I am going to double check with him just to make sure before I reserve the hotel room and start making travel plans. Well that is pretty much it for the day. I will update again tomorrow, especially if I get another letter! ^.^


We love you so much Cody and hope you are doing okay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment