Sunday, March 25, 2012

Day 14

We got a call from Cody today!!! YAY!!! When I answered, all he said was hey, so I didn't recognize his voice at first... He sounded tired, but he didn't seem to mind. He asked about how we all were and kept telling me I could do this. Why can't I believe him?? I wish we had longer on the phone than 10 minutes... Hearing his voice kind of confused me. I wasn't sure whether I was happy or if it made it worse, but I am glad I got to talk to him. I miss him so much. 


Today was daddy's birthday, so we spent most of the day there. I feel bad because I couldn't get him something for his birthday. Tiny Baby was grumpy all day and would not let me put him down. So we had to come home early so he could go to bed. 


I have to figure out how I am going to go to Cody's graduation... He told me when I was on the phone that I needed to be there. He said it would be good for all of us if I were there. But I don't know how I will without a car. He hasn't received any of our letters, which means he's gonna get them all dumped on his head at once! Hehe... He also said I should be receiving another letter soon, since he sent one on Friday. I really hope we do.... 


I feel like I am falling apart again, and it scares me. The way I was the week he left, I felt like I was dying, but it wouldn't end. It hurt so much, and I don't want to go back to that. 


I just want my husband back. I miss him... 


Cody, your baby misses you very much, and so do I. I hope you are doing well, and have something to keep your mind on track of what you are doing. We love you baby... 

No comments:

Post a Comment