Sunday, March 18, 2012

Day 7

Day 7... What to say... Well I managed to get half the house cleaned, had to stop constantly so I wouldn't panic too much, but I managed it. Our piping began backing up into my shower, so I can't use my shower right now. We have to get it fixed. Urgh. Tiny Baby somehow managed to find a peanut on the floor that Uncle Shane had dropped and tried to eat it. I freaked out because it was a peanut. And who knows, he could have been allergic!!! 

I think I am starting to manage things a little better. I found a song that made me feel a little better, called "When You Come Home" by J-Deuce. It was nice to feel better for once. I now have a plan for coloring pages, cleaning and generally trying to keep my brain shut off, but still get things done. Hopefully it will help. 

The cat has found out how to hunt and play with living rodents. It's kind of funny, she ate everything but a mouse's heart today. She left it by the fire pit for me. How sweet! Lovely little kitty, really. It snowed today... gloomy, cold and boring. EW.

My sister Britt was the biggest help this weekend. She talked to me and helped me with the house, and took care of the baby so I could sleep in! She's an amazing sister, and Tiny Baby loves his Auntie B.B. OH! And the ward missionary guys invited us to a dinner at one of their houses. The older one went on a mission to either China or Japan and made us all real homemade food!! It was awesome! And I got to meet some of the other ward members. Tiny Baby is sleeping now. I really wish his Daddy could give him hugs and kisses. But for now I will shower him with extra love for his Daddy, and keep reminding him that his Daddy loves him. 

I didn't get a call today, kind of made me sad. I cried a little, but kept trying to tell myself, he will call soon. Hopefully I get at least a letter this week so I can start writing to him. I'm excited to write to him. I miss our letters we used to write in high school. Well, that's pretty much it for today. 

Cody, baby we love you so much, and hope you are having a good time, no matter how hard or obnoxious it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment