Friday, March 23, 2012

Day 12

So we had a pretty big day. Woke up early, and Tiny Baby was just sitting in his crib, playing quietly with his binky, waiting for me to come get him. It gave me a chance to wake up and get ready for the day, and I appreciated him all the more for that. I gave him a bottle and he immediately took a nap, funnily enough. So I took that time to get ready some more and begin my day. 


I started to get to know another person within the military world. Her son is in Cody's unit. It helped so much to talk to someone else going through virtually the same thing I was. We went to take care of the military id and the insurance stuff, but no one ever told me they weren't there on Fridays, so I have to go back in next week. Grrr. So I wasted some of what little money I had left on gas to do so. 


Money is getting tight, and I'm starting to panic a bit about it. But, I will figure something out, somehow. Momma is giving me a part time job cleaning her house, so that should help a little. I haven't received anymore letters yet, and it's kind of bumming me out a little. BUT the cool thing is, Cody has a letter going out every day, so he shouldn't feel lonely too much, I hope. I miss him so much. 


I have been keeping up with my meds lately, trying to level myself out so I am not panicking as much. I need to get them refilled. I also need to make appointments and plans for Cody's graduation. I dunno what I am going to do. I'm going to clean out the car at some point and have the lot come and get it, I can't afford to pay for it and nor do I want to. It's a piece of crap and we want to save up for a good car. I really need to get stuff done. I'm actually running out of time! Hehe! I've got two months to get all this stuff taken care of, the house ready for Cody to come home, and me ready to see the hubby! 


Tiny Baby was so tired tonight that he was falling asleep eating his dinner! It was so cute! And he went right to sleep when I put him to bed! I've realized lately that I have always taken Cody for granted. But now, he and I are both realizing how much we need and love each other. I am looking forward to the day he gets to come home and be with his son, and to hug me. That's all I want is one more hug... 


Cody, I hope you are sleeping well tonight and getting the much needed rest I know you need. We love you so much and can't wait to see you again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment