Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 10

The best day so far! We finally got another letter from Cody, TWO in fact!! I was so excited! I came home and read it and now I am going to write this and read it again! 


We spent the day at my mom's so I wouldn't be as upset, and so I could get out of the house. Tiny Baby was so tired when we came home. I spent the day watching the Food Network for the most part, learning some new recipes I want to try for Cody when he comes home, and making fun of the Giada at home or whoever she is. Tiny Baby spent the afternoon trying to eat my face and I tickled him. He would sit on my tummy make stinkies and yell at me like it was my fault he was doing so!! It was the funniest thing. 


I didn't get my letters until this evening though, because I was at my mom's. Tomorrow Tiny Baby gets shots, we apparently missed his six month appointment. He's not gonna be a happy baby, tomorrow. I will need to run to the store and buy some stamps and a phone card for the hubby. Today felt like it DRAGGED HARDCORE, but I made it through!! And now, it's late, I'm old, I'm going to address letters and go to bed. ^.^


Cody-Bear, we love you and miss you SO SO SO SO SO much!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment