Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day 18

So things are looking up a little. Had a pretty good day. Happy birthday to  my sister in law Tori! HI TORI!!! Anyway, the day started off with me waking up feeling like utter crap. I haven't been eating much, so I keep ending up shaking and sick. Don't freak out, I try to eat, but I cant seem to swallow much or keep it down. 


We went to lunch at Noodles & Co. for Tori's birthday. Talk about an adventure! Her car wouldn't start this morning so they jumped it, and when we got back it wouldn't even make a noise when we tried to turn it on. So we had to take the jeep. Then we picked up her plates and went to get my ID. WHICH I finally have! It's so cool! 
Then when I got home, SURPRISE!!! A letter from Cody! HELLZ YES!


So of course, I got to read the letter, and then wrote him a quick one so I wouldn't miss a day of sending him one. Apparently he got all my letters that I sent him the first day I had his address, and his DS told him apparently someone really loves him haha, it was funny how he described it. I love getting his letters, they make me feel so much better. 


Tiny Baby is getting too big for his little britches! He stands himself up, and now instead of falling back down and bonking his noggin, he plops himself on his butt and catches himself with his hands! And he started using the guh-guh-guh noise today. He's getting too damn big!!! 


Anyway, I have a long day of cleaning and organizing tomorrow, so I had better end this here! Cody we love you and can't wait for you to read all these! 

No comments:

Post a Comment