Monday, March 19, 2012

Day 8

We got a letter today!! I was so excited when Shane came in with the mail and handed me that letter! It made my whole day. I wasn't nearly as upset today! And the baby seemed much happier too. We tried to do one nap today but he got sleepy in the afternoon and got really upset, so I had to lay him down for awhile. 

Shane made us dinner tonight, he made us country fried steaks and mashed potatoes and gravy. It was really good, but eating it made me feel sad. I started getting upset again this afternoon, but I am trying to quell that. I read Cody's letter at least five times throughout the day, and then read it to the baby just before he went to bed. I showed him pictures of his Daddy again, and gave him extra kisses for his Daddy as well. I colored a lot of Easter pictures and want to laminate them so I can keep them for future Easters. I think I will do the same for each holiday. 

I already have three letters to send to Cody when he sends me his address. I also helped Tiny Baby color on a piece of paper for his Daddy, and put a picture of us in the envelope with it. Then I colored him a paper Peep, since he can't receive food. 

I'm excited for the letters to come. I hope we get some more soon, they seem to help at least a little. As soon as I got it, I wrote him another one! Well, Tiny Baby is in bed, and I should probably start heading that way, too. 

Cody we love you!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment