Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 15

WELL. Today was really long, and REALLY boring. All I did was sit around and play on my computer. I did start planning to go see Cody for his graduation and such. I booked my room, and now I have a new project to work on. Getting my car in shape to go on the trip! HAHA! 


Tiny Baby has been growing some more. He has started having yelling wars with me, and finds them highly amusing. He will make a noise, and I will make a similar noise, and he thinks it's the greatest thing since sliced bread. Though I'm not sure he knows what that even is... Hmm. He apparently likes squash and apples.... Ew. He also has begun to stand in his playpen. He is working so hard on walking, he's a VERY determined baby. He gently pats his hand on the highchair to ask for another bite if I'm being slow; and its polite. It's a very soft pat. However if I don't give him a bite for too long he gets pissed off at me and starts banging on the highchair and hollering at me to hurry up! 


I managed to book a room from the 22-25th of May to see hubby. I'm so excited to go see him! And he gets his laptop and phone for AIT!!! So anyone that wants to see him while he is there needs to download Skype. I have so many projects and plans for when Cody comes home and when I get to see him, I'm so excited! 


I have been writing him every day since I got his address. I hope he gets them soon, so he knows how much we love him. OHOHOH!!! And I got a tan from going to the Festival of Colors! Go me! Huzzah!!! I hope to get many more over the summer. I miss being all Indian skinned... Anyway, that's basically it, other than some funny conversations I've had throughout the day, but I posted those on facebook. 


Cody, baby we miss you so much and will definitely be there for your graduation! I hope you are as excited as me and Tiny Baby are!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment