Friday, March 30, 2012

Day 19

I struggled today. With thoughts of Cody being deployed and never seeing him again, I couldn't make it the entire day cleaning and unpacking. I kept finding things that had different meanings to him and wondering what would happen to them if he never came home. I know I shouldn't think like that, but it's a thought that won't stay out of my head. 

I got the tv and game stand moved downstairs, and got all the boxes a little more organized. Cleaned up the baby's room so he could play on the floor while I cleaned. I also got a little laundry done, not much, but at least some. I need a shower... Haha. 

Tiny Baby refused to take his naps today, and cried himself out finally. He had "garden vegetables" for dinner, haha whatever those are. We took lots of pictures today, some of which I am going to print off and send in his letter tonight. He has started using the "guh" noise more frequently, instead of screaming AHAHAHAHAHAH! at me. He will eat anything I give him, he hasn't turned his nose up yet, or spit anything at me on purpose. When he blows his little raspberries at Mommy he thinks its funny when food goes everywhere. 

He is in bed now, trying to fight sleep. He gave me so many smiles and kisses and hugs today. I think he knew I needed them. Hopefully we get a letter from Cody tomorrow... Usually when I get a letter, everything is okay again. I wrote Cody a 4 paper letter today, teehee. I love writing to him, and him writing to me. I found the folder I kept all the letters he wrote me in highschool in and got to read them all this morning. 

I'm glad I have such a sweet husband, and I never want anything to happen to him. I don't know what I would do without him in my life. He is the most amazing man I have ever known. 

Cody, baby we love you and will keep loving you!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment