Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day 30

Well, today wasn't half bad. I got a lot done around the house, Tiny Baby was feeling better, and we get to keep our place! YAY!!! The landlord received the rent money and now all we have to do is make the payment for the late fees, and she is going to give us a paper saying she is voiding the eviction. As well as a receipt. So we get to stay in the house! 


Tiny Baby was up and all over the place today. Obviously he feels much better. He was playing with his toys, took his naps, and even ate his dinner tonight! Now he is sound asleep in his bed, not a peep! He was so funny when he was eating his dinner, I would make noises whenever I gave him a bite and he'd just laugh like it was the funniest thing on the planet! 


We got a lot of stuff organized and kind of unpacked today. I sorted it all into specific boxes so I could arrange it around the house easier. Our house is still a disaster, though. Working on it as hard as I can. It's driving me nuts! Urgh. 


YAY! We can get groceries today!!! Water, food, YUM!!! Then I shall feel better! 


No letter today, but Cody wasn't able to send any for the last few days because of Easter, so it's understandable. I miss him. I have been working on a package to send him that I will hopefully send him tomorrow. We need to send him some pictures. I've been slacking on the pictures, haha. 


Well, that's pretty much it for today, not much going on on this end. Cody WE MISS YOU!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment