Friday, April 6, 2012

Day 26

Today went to hell fairly quickly. I woke up and had a good morning with the baby, playing with his toys. Of course when I look out the window, it's gloomy and there's snow everywhere. That dampened my mood. We got a letter from Cody, and that made it a little better, but as the day wore on, things just seemed to fall apart around me. 


Tiny Baby has gotten a pretty bad chest cold, and I may be bringing him in to the doctor. I have managed to catch whatever it is that he has. I keep seeing the baby when he looks at me, and I feel like David realizes his Daddy isn't here, but should be, and he looks at me like I should make him appear and swoosh him around the house like a little superhero. It breaks my heart to wonder what the baby could be thinking about all this. 


I definitely made some mistakes for myself today. Healthwise, emotionally, etc. I need to get back on track. I did manage to get a few loads of laundry going, clean up the bottom of the stairs and the downstairs living room. Watched more Lost, which I really don't know why because it makes NO sense. And I also wrote Cody a novel! Haha! He liked my 8 page letter I sent and so I ended up writing him a ten page one today. (He counts them front and back of a piece of paper is 2 pages) Go me! 


Tiny Baby has been quite the entertainer today, even though he's sick. He played with Mommy while he was in his bouncer, Mommy would play the cat and mouse jump around thing, and he would just giggle away whenever I would pounce the bouncer or his feet. We are going to my mom's for Easter on Sunday, so I hope to get some good pictures to send the hubby. Well, I better finish this up so I can get to bed. Goodnight all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment