Monday, April 9, 2012

Day 29

WELL. Today has been OH so exciting! Took the baby to the doctor, and he had a temperature of about 101F throughout most of the day. We found out he has a bad cold and an ear infection in his right ear, and one starting in his left. So we got antibiotics for him, amoxicillin. Pink stuff. Yum. So Tiny Baby was clingy and sad all day long. 


We went to Grams house and hung out there for the day, where we sat in the swing on the porch, and he almost immediately fell asleep. Poor guy kept doing that all day. One minute he was awake and the next he'd be konked out on my shoulder. We are giving him plenty of fluids and keeping him clean, happy and comfortable. He will be better soon, I'm sure. 


So our landlord has given us an eviction notice. No written warning notice as it says in our contract and per law. Of course. She told us we could pay it and have the eviction dropped, but it does not say that in the notice she gave us, so unless she gives us something in writing saying that's the case, she's not going to see a dime, because I am tired of being screwed over. There is mold in the laundry room that she had painted over, she refuses to fix the plumbing that she never bothered to tell us had a problem, but we found out through the previous tenants that she is a slum lord that refuses to fix anything. So yeah, needless to say I am calling a health inspector, having everything documented, and going to call the previous tenants. 


So if we do end up getting evicted, we will be moving back in with my inlaws. I am kind of torn about the whole thing. I am more comfortable there whilst Cody is gone, but I wanted him to come back home to a nice, cleaned up, put together apartment. But that is starting to look like it isn't going to happen. It makes me a little sad faced... 


Daddy came and drove me and Tiny Baby home, and when I got home, I sent Shane out to get me a sweet tea, haha. It was quite funny actually. I am sending Cody a package tomorrow, with some things he asked me for. I hope I can sleep as well as Tiny Baby is sleeping tonight. Might not, seeing as all this crap has given me a headache.


Cody is having a rough time, he keeps doubting himself. So if everyone that has his address could write him a letter and tell him to stop it, that would be awesome! He really needs a boost. And thanks to everyone that has been sending him letters and helpful stuff!!! He really appreciates it and wants me to tell you all that you are awesome!! 


Cody, to YOU, I hope you know we all love you and are excited for you to make it through! 43 days to go baby!!! And then I shall be there to see you!!! 

1 comment: