Monday, April 16, 2012

Day 36

We had a pretty adventurous day today! Tiny Baby and I both slept (after a rough night) until about 9am, and once we awoke, I again stalked out mailman. Mr. Mailman doesn't know he has such an avid fan... I should make him cookies one day, to thank him with my irritating way of making him pull a letter out of my mailbox every morning addressed to the same exact address, every day but Sunday haha! 


So after I stalked the mailman and got my short little letter from Cody, I ran downstairs to sit in Tiny Baby's room and read it to him. He sent us a form with his marksman scores, and he did pretty damn good! I think he only missed two shots out of the whole thing, and passed everything on it. He's eating better than I am, go figure. 


So I got Tiny Baby ready for the day, and then he decided to take a nap after playing on the floor in his room for awhile. While I waited for him to wake up from his nap, I decided I was going to take him to the park!! So when he woke up, we got ready and headed for Eagle Mountain, where we picked up his Auntie Tori, and Mommy had some yummy cake! 


We finally left for the park, but the one we wanted to go to was packed so we went to the one in Lehi because it had baby swings! Tiny Baby was so cute in his swing! And when we put him on the weird little slide thing, he started climbing the stairs!!! O.o That was new. After taking lots of fun pictures, and Tiny Baby throwing up on us, we went and got Papa Murphy's for dinner, and headed back to Grams' house. 


We had dinner and watched The Voice, which was sort of entertaining. And Tiny Baby loves his jello and puffs!! So that's basically what he had for dinner. After dinner, Auntie Tori brought him downstairs to see Grampy, and when she was coming back up the stairs, let Tiny Baby climb up them! Boy did he find THAT amusing!! He was also grumpy EVERY time we put him in his carseat! Goodness did he get mad...


When I finally left for home, I stopped by mom's and picked up the stroller so I would have it in the jeep for when I need it anywhere. We barely made it to the gas station so we could make it home, and then when we got home, no one was here. So now I am all paranoid. Tiny Baby went right to sleep, and I found a picture of Cody on the Bravo page! It made me cry. Now I am going to finish my letter to Cody and go to bed!!




36 days until we leave to come see you Cody!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment