Monday, April 23, 2012

Days 39-43

Wow have I lagged on my blogs! I promise I will start keeping up again from now on!!! Not much has really happened the last five days. Seriously, I have been driving back to my house to get the mail and exercising and that is about it. 

Today we took Tiny baby to the doctor and found he has a stomach bug and severely dry skin, and that his ears are healing from his infection. Cody called last night for almost a half hour and we just talked about pretty much anything we could think of. He has been going to church and is thinking about getting the priesthood again!! WOOT! 

I tried to resend him some stuff today but wouldn't you know it, the dang post office was closed due to "technical issues". What the heck?! Tiny Baby was super grumpy today, and he had trouble going down to bed tonight being so sickly and grumpy. And we are putting super lotion on him for his skin. 

We have begun the planning for the trip to see Cody, and I start a new job tomorrow! It's temporary, which is spectacular since I will need like two weeks off. But that's more money I can put away for the trip!!! 

I will be heading to bed soon, so I will keep this one short. Cody we love you!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment