Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 23

Not much happened today. No letter, no craziness, no excitement. A little bit of stress about money, but it wasn't too bad. I sat around, painting little wooden things all day. I need to get some more, it really takes my mind off things. One of them was a little birdhouse I painted for Cody, I am going to put a picture in the hole of the house, so he can see it. Lost is getting kind of annoying. 

Tiny Baby was fussy and sick all day, didn't want to nap, and he kept falling asleep in his bouncer. That was literally all we did all day. I am calm for the most part and the baby is in bed, sleeping like a little angel. His night terrors seem to be getting pretty bad, and it's like he doesn't want to be alone. So I try to do what I can for him. We have to stick together. 

Still working on getting things fixed and together before we go see Cody, and I am really excited for it. I'm pretty sure Tiny Man and Tori are too. 

Today, Tiny Baby was screaming at me as I laid him in his bed, after he threw up. So I was going to get him some pedialyte, and he started hollering at me, so I told him "I'll be right back keep your pants on!" And when I came back downstairs with his drink, the little bugger was taking his pants off!!! He's such a little smartass, just like his Mommy!!! 

I'm tired, so I am going to cut this one short, especially since there isn't much to say. We love our Cody, and hope he is doing well. WE LOVE YOU BABY!!! <3

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the baby was trying to get you laugh a little. If you need my help with making plans let me know. I'm good at making phone calls.

    ReplyDelete