Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Days 37-38

It has been so busy lately, we haven't had much time to do anything!! We came to stay at my in-laws because the pipes are so bad and the one in my room is rusted through and leaking so my room STINKS. So yesterday we packed up some stuff and came to stay here. Tori and I went to the D.I. and got Tiny Baby some really cute clothes!! We got one of Cody's checks so I was able to pay a majority of the bills, FINALLY!!! Thank goodness. By the time we got home, we were all three exhausted.


Tori and I got some movies to hang out and watch together. We got "Horrible Bosses", "Happy Feet Two", "Dolphin Tale", "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo", and "The Muppets". So far we have watched the "Dolphin Tale" one, and I watched "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" before going to bed last night. 


Today, Tori and I went back to our house and cleaned up as much as we could while Grams watched the baby. We have to get it all cleaned up for when the Health Inspector gets called in. We also took pictures of all the crappiness and even got a video of the sink backing up on itself! It was so nasty we had to get gloves to clean it out. 


Then we picked up Shane and Shae from work before we went home, ate some dinner and put the little man to bed. OH we also mailed Cody about 60 pictures!! HAHA!!!


Take THAT Cody!!! We love you baby!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment