Monday, April 2, 2012

Day 22

Today hasn't been all that bad, surprisingly. I got literally NO sleep last night and stayed up looking at cute onesies and bracelets. Tiny Baby and I went with my dad and helped him run a few errands today. We got a letter from his Daddy and a pay statement finally, so that's a little stress relieved. I am so tired, though, it's crazy. 


We went to dinner at Cody's gramma's house, and had ribs and jello. The baby LOVED the blue raspberry jello, he was so enthralled with it! So gramma sent some jello packets home with me so I could make the baby some jello. By the time we got home, he was so asleep he just went right to bed! 


Cody told me to look up at the stars whenever I miss him, because he does whenever he misses me, and that it helps to know we are looking at the same thing. So every night I am going to look at the stars and hope he's looking at them too. We miss him so much, we do anything we can to feel like he's close to us, even if it seems ridiculous to some people. 


I am so tired I will have to make this one short. Cody, baby we love you and want you to know we are cheering you on every day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment