Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Day 24

Today was rough. The baby was sick with a cough, a slight fever and some mucusy grossness. So he was grumpy all day and would not stop screaming and yelling at me, no matter what I tried. The money from Cody's check still has not appeared, and the landlord called and apparently threatened to evict us because we are FOUR days late on the rent. O.o REALLY?? She's a slummer anyway. Refuses to fix anything in the house, and then expects me to want to pay her rent for this dump??? Yeah. 


It was hard for me today, Cody's letter made me worry. He's doubting himself and what he is doing. Half of me wants to tell him to quit and come home... Okay more than half. But the other part wants him to succeed, and wants to push him. I miss him so much, and it gives me a headache fighting with myself like this. I want him to see his son, I want to hold him and make dinner for him... 


I cannot get ahold of our bishop no matter what I do. I even wandered the church for half an hour trying to figure out where his office was, and HE WASN'T THERE. URGH. Anyway... Hopefully Cody's check comes in soon so I can pay the damn landlady. Tiny Baby and I might color some easter eggs tomorrow. Pictures will definitely follow!


Cody... When you read this, I want you to know I love you so much, and I support you no matter what you choose to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment