Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Day 31

Day 31 was a bit stressful, but not too terribly bad. We got our foodstamps today so I was able to go get some groceries and water. Tiny Baby feels better, he's been giggly all day. I'm pretty tired now.


Grocery shopping was kind of hard, seeing as its the first time ive been to the store since Cody left, it hurt a little. But I made it through, because we needed food, water and a few things for Cody's care package. We finally got the package put together and sent it off to him. Hopefully the phone doesn't break in the box, haha. I hope he gets it soon. 


Tiny Baby seems to be feeling a lot better today. He was up and playing, giggling at everything, but he was still a little clingy. He loves to stand up in his crib and scream and holler at me. It's actually cute. 


I didn't get a letter from cody today, or the past few days. But he wasn't able to send anything for four days, so I am not worried. Just a little bummed is all. Hoping I'll get one tomorrow. 


Cody we love you baby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment