Saturday, April 7, 2012

Day 27

So today was kind of strange. And obnoxious. I couldn't seem to haul my butt out of bed today, and then couldn't get myself going for awhile. Had to force myself to move so I could take care of Tiny Baby.


His cough is still pretty gnarly, but I am still giving him lots of fluids and making sure his humidifier is on. He had some fun making fun of Mommy today. We went to try and leave for my moms so we could hang out here for Easter, but the jeep was dead. So we waited for HOURS for my mom to show up and get us.


When she did, we tried to jump it for an hour, but it wouldn't hold a charge, and the security system started going off again. So its basically boned. So we rode to my moms in her jeep. So then we get to my moms and we get the room cleaned up that I'm staying in for the night. 


I of course have to bang my knee on the bed every time I walk by it and now my knee is bruised and swollen. And I pulled my shoulder again, the injury from me getting hit by a car. We didnt get a chance to color eggs today, but will be doing so tomorrow. Just for funsies and pictures. 


I now have the choice of going to Florida or Arizona on Monday, and I am not sure if I want to go, or where to go if I do. Tomorrow is Easter! And it's Tiny Baby's FIRST Easter! I have to make sure I keep my phone handy to get lots of pictures for his Daddy!! We should get a call from him tomorrow, and we are super excited for that!!! 


I started using Swagbucks yesterday, and its actually kind of fun! With a good amount of swagbucks I can get amazon gift cards!! It's awesome! Well, I had better go to bed, so the phone call hopefully gets here faster!! Goodnight! 


Cody, I love you so so so so so so so so so much!!!! ^.^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment