Sunday, September 23, 2012

Hubby is Home!

Wow, I guess I totally spaced on these blogs! My hubby is home and we are so much happier with him here! Things have been rocky for the past little while, but they are definitely looking up again! We've been getting things back on track, working on little random projects and are trying to be optimistic about the future plans we have.

The trip to pick up Cody went well, we actually had a lot of fun on our way back from Oklahoma. We went to a few places like the Amarillo zoo and Cline's Corners. Then we stopped in St. George to see Cody's mom and had a blast there as well!

We are living back with the inlaws again, and I must say, we have our ups and downs and our little fights and irritations, but Cody and I feel we need to be here. We both feel something is keeping us here for a reason, and we also feel there may be some big changes in our little family soon. So we are bunkering down for whatever is coming our way. Either way we know its something exciting!

Cody has been encouraging me to continue with my writing, but something seems to be blocking me. But he still keeps pushing. He also tries to help me think through things to write. When he first got home, things were harder than ever, but now we are working things out and working to try and make any future deployments easier on all of us. Mostly we try to spend time together, take lots of pictures and make sure Mr. Baby knows his Daddy very well.


This week we are working on my health, David's allergy to dairy and Cody's sleeping schedule to help us all get back on track. I get to make doctors appointments for all kinds of stuff! Excitement! Well, hopefully I will start keeping up with this again! Then, if Cody is sent anywhere, he will be able to read these whenever possible and know he's loved!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment